Open Cbox
e
m
p
t
y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
Lio[N]el
Nuisance since 151293
Studied Aerospace Technology @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Survived 2 years Full Time National Service
Completed Bachelor in Mechanical design & Manufacturing Engineering
More Hermits :P
More Fighting Fish
My Own Room
Plans to design my own room
Galaxy Note
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
+ Profile
Just Another Guy
Lio[N]el
Nuisance since 151293
Studied Aerospace Technology @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Survived 2 years Full Time National Service
Completed Bachelor in Mechanical design & Manufacturing Engineering
+ Wants
Needs; Desires; Hopes;
Pair of DunksMore Hermits :P
More Fighting Fish
My Own Room
Plans to design my own room
Galaxy Note
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ( 10:31 PM )
Promises that were never fulfilled.
Empty promises...
Just quite hate them.
That's why I hate to give false hope...
Right now I got the sudden urge to be leaving by myself.
Fully supporting myself financially.
But it's really tough...
Plus going out.
One time is alrd 1/12 of my pay...
Thats really hard to get...
Hence I'm intending to get part time job again. But going china... So Abit hard to find :(
Sigh...
I want to quickly grow up. Make a living. Shift out ASAP. Even if it's rental. I want to shift.
Sigh it might seem like a rash decision but... Oh well...
Being "rich" has a price to pay.
Further more I'm not even in that category... But people thinks I am...
Sigh people should appreciate their family and not complain about when clearly they are treated well in their home.
Envy.
PS emptynel is a better soulmate.
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
|| Empty ||
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ( 10:31 PM )
Promises that were never fulfilled.
Empty promises...
Just quite hate them.
That's why I hate to give false hope...
Right now I got the sudden urge to be leaving by myself.
Fully supporting myself financially.
But it's really tough...
Plus going out.
One time is alrd 1/12 of my pay...
Thats really hard to get...
Hence I'm intending to get part time job again. But going china... So Abit hard to find :(
Sigh...
I want to quickly grow up. Make a living. Shift out ASAP. Even if it's rental. I want to shift.
Sigh it might seem like a rash decision but... Oh well...
Being "rich" has a price to pay.
Further more I'm not even in that category... But people thinks I am...
Sigh people should appreciate their family and not complain about when clearly they are treated well in their home.
Envy.
PS emptynel is a better soulmate.
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
Twitter
Facebook
Michelle
Emo_Gal93
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
+ links
Meant to be empty; Just leave
Michelle
Emo_Gal93
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015
September 2015
September 2016
October 2016
October 2017
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
+ archives
watch me waste my life away
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015
September 2015
September 2016
October 2016
October 2017
+ credits
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
Silence is always best when it's most noisy
Music is always there for you when silence fail to appear.
So keep that form of silence running in the blood
And loneliness and emptiness is never near.
-Well that is what i think though-
-Believe it a not, that is your choice-
-YOUR DECISION-
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
+ Miscellaneous
Filled with emptiness
Silence is always best when it's most noisy
Music is always there for you when silence fail to appear.
So keep that form of silence running in the blood
And loneliness and emptiness is never near.
-Well that is what i think though-
-Believe it a not, that is your choice-
-YOUR DECISION-